Thanks to everyone who took part in this year’s summer raffle by buying or selling tickets. You have helping to make a difference to children and adults living with cystic fibrosis (CF) across the UK. You’ve helped raise over £48,000!
The prize winners
- 1st prize £2,000: Mr J Fugh, Southampton
- 2nd prize £500: Mr F Tubman, Southend-on-Sea
- 3rd prize £200: Mrs J Lovell, Wokingham
10 runner-up prizes of £25 Marks & Spencer vouchers
- Mrs C Eccles, Stalybridge
- Mr & Mrs Hill, Exeter
- Mrs V French, Swansea
- Mrs R Hughes, Abbots Langley
- Ms C Spencer, Birmingham
- Mrs B Greig, East Grindstead
- Mrs J Broadway, Wallingford
- Mrs S Watkins, Llanwrtyd Wells
- Mrs J Sellars, Macclesfield
- Mrs J Rider, Rotherham
£250 Super Buyer prize
- Mrs B Hooper, Lincolnshire
Please call 01628 511 705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries. Lines are open 9am to 5pm every weekday.
Your tickets make a real difference to people with cystic fibrosis
Heather and Simon Wiffen, who featured in our raffle pack, wanted to say a special thank you for making a difference to children and adults living with CF, like their son Ellis:
“The CF Trust have been there for our family since the day of Ellis's diagnosis. Please support their Summer Raffle so that they can continue their incredible work and bring hope of a life unlimited to even more families like ours.”
If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit the BeGambleAware website for help and advice or call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133. Line are open 8am to midnight, seven days a week.
The small print
Take a look at our terms and conditions and raffle policy.