- Day One - Meet in Glasgow and transfer for Fort William for dinner, briefing and overnight.
- Day Two - Early start to trek Ben Nevis. Descend and transfer to Scafell Pike stopping for dinner en route. Summit Scafell Pike and transfer to Snowdon overnight.
- Day Three - Another early start to summit Snowdon. Descend and walk to Llanberis for lunch, glowing with accomplishment you will then transfer to Chester Train Station where the challenge will be completed!
With a target trekking time of 15 hours, you will climb around 9,500 feet and have walked approximately 21 miles. It's no wonder this charity challenge is the most highly regarding trekking challenge in the UK!
How we'll support you:
- Team CF T-Shirt with letters
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Exclusive Training Hub
- Team e-newsletters
If you are organising your own National Three Peaks Challenge we'd love to support you throughout your journey too!
"This was the hardest thing I have ever done but I'm so proud to have taken on the National Three Peaks, ticked a biggie off my bucket list all whilst representing the Cystic Fibrosis Trust and raising lots of money in the process!"
- Previous Participant
Why trek for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.