Join Team CF at the UK's favourite half marathon!
- Staggered start times from 10:40am
- A linear 13.1mile route
Starting in Newcastle and finishing in the lovely coastal town of South Shields, you will take in the sights of Tyne Bridge with the Red Arrows roaring overhead and supporters lining the route, cheering you on. With 50,000 runners, the atmosphere is truly electric.
What support will I get?
- Your very own Team CF running top to wear with pride - we may feature your photo on social media so you'll need to look the business!
- Fundraising pack full of ideas to help you make the most of your big challenge.
- Access to our exclusive online interactive training zone to get you in top shape for the big day.
- Race-day hospitality with free massages, refreshments and more!
- Cheerpoints along the route to fire you up along your way
Download a fundraising pack
Why run for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.
We all had an amazing time up the North East and it was great to run in the GNR for a charity which is very close to my heart . Everyone had a blast and we would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much for your hospitality at the end, we all thoroughly enjoyed the massages!
Would you like to know more?
If you have any other questions about the event, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!