Join Team CF for the Three Lochs Way challenge. This exciting challenge runs over just one day, but it's no walk in the park!
Gentle landscapes are gradually replaced by the scenic drama of mountain, crag and loch as the Three Lochs Way crosses the Highland Boundary Fault and heads towards the mountains of the Southern Highlands. With Loch Lomond, The Gareloch and Loch Long as recurrent scenic backdrops, the Three Lochs Way takes you on a fascinating journey through place and time as it links a necklace of communities strung along the Clyde Sea Lochs fringe of Scotland’s first national park.
The route starts in the beautiful Scottish town of Balloch, passes through Helensburgh, Garlochhead, Arrochar on to the finishing point of the tiny hamlet of Invergulas.
Total Ascent on this route is 1,500 metres, you can walk, jog or run the distance but along the route you will receive;
- Refreshment’s and Snacks
- Route Way Marked For You To Follow
- Full Route Map Provided Prior To Event Day
- Break Down of Rest Points For Supporters & Family Members To Meet You
Please be aware we have limited spaces for this event so to avoid disappointment we advise that you register as soon as you can, there is an optional return transport from the finish back to the start in Balloch, this is £25 per person, if you wish to use this service please book when purchasing your event tickets.
Registration fee: £45
Registrations for this years event are now sold out but please keep an eye on this page for details on how you can join Team CF at the Three Lochs Way in 2019.
We promise our trekkers loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF top to wear with pride during the challenge (especially on those all -important finishers seflies!)
- Fundraising pack & Ideas to help you get as much exposure for your efforts as possible
- Access to our new online interactive training zone, so you can swap tips with other Team CF Trekkers & Runners
- Support fro our Community & Events Team; we're here to help
- Team e-newsletters; so you can see what your hard work does for those with CF
In order to be able to provide you with the very best support (and to make sure you get your freebies from us!) please let us know you are taking part on behalf of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust by cllicking on the button below once you have confirmed your place.
Let Us Know
Then all that is left to do is use your powers of persuasion and enthusiasm for our cause to raise as much as you can and help us fight Cystic Fibrosis for good. Trekking and Running with Team CF will help us make a difference for thousands of people with Cystic Fibrosis in the UK, and their families and carers.
If you have any questions about this, or any other event please contact our events team on 02037 952 176 or drop us an email here.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any other questions about the event, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!